Supercut Corporate Headquarters - Supercut (Norgate Store), Seattle, WA services

Posted on Thursday, July 28th, 2011 at 2:24pm CDT by d08d2620

543 NE Northgate Way

Seattle, WA 98155

Re: Official Customer Complaint

Store Location: Northgate, Seattle, WA

Employee or stylist: Name no show but there was only one employee between 6:30-7:30pm at that time. She was female, mid- size, wearing a blue shirt with black long pants. The employee could be easily identified by the store manager or owner.

To the Store Owner/Manager:

My name is Khin Nu. I have been going to this Supercut Store at Northgate (543 NE Northgate Way, Seattle, WA 98125) for more than 10 years. I have never been officially submitted any complaint about anything regarding this store but this is my first time ever.

1) A few years back, I had my eyebrows done at that store and they ripped a whole side off once. I had to use artificial pencil to match the two eyebrows before the other one grows back.

2) Yesterday (27-Jul-2011), I planned to have a very simple haircut. No need to do any but to shorten the original length at the back. The stylist had (1) excessively sprayed water on the hair for no reason which the hair is already wet enough to cut (2) the stylist had added the style I did not mention; she not only added more layers else where I did not mention, the only I mentioned was to trim at the back length(3) Because she was on purposely doing it, she did not show how the hair looked behind with a mirror or even mentioning about it during or end of hair cut (4) she did not blow dry the hair on purpose at the end because the blow drying would show the style she cut. (5) For that the charge was USD 16.00 which is higher than normal. Since, at the start of the haircut, I knew what she was doing but in order to not engage in an argument, I had controlled my patience. But this should be officially documented to have it in file. So, I am writing an official complaint letter to the corporate head-quarters and another to the store owner/manager for preventing this kind of evilness to happen to anyone.

I will be posting this same complaint to elsewhere on the internet. I would be mentioning as zero rating on the internet but that may be equivalent to one star rating due to system set up. So, one star to me is zero (no recommendation at all).

As such events happened, that is the end of Supercut for my life. No Supercut chain will be recommended and used moving forward!

Khin Nu