Hair U Wear - Hair falling out of human hair wig

Company: Hair U Wear

Location: 5900 Equitable Road
Kansas City, MO, 64120-1306, US

URL: http://modernsalon.com/Hair-U-Wear/

I purchased my Raquel Welch Human Hair wig last July; paying over $400 for the wig. I invested more because I was told by my Radiologist that my hair on top would not grow back, so I wanted something I thought should and would last. The wig in May of this year started losing hair along the line where bangs started. I have lost so much hair in the wig that my wig is developing a bald spot. I took it back to the wig shop where I purchased the wig to see if there was anything she or I could do. She called her representative and told her what was happening. The woman was very rude to the shop owner, and told her that because I've had the wig over 3 months there was nothing they could do about it. Let me say that if this wig would have lost hair in 3months...I would have sent it back in a heart beat. The shop owner told me it was no use that the company was refusing to inspect the wig b/c it had been over the 3 month time period. Needless to say, in the future I will not purchase another Raquel Welch Wig, because they do not stand behind their products.