Tommy Hilfiger - Tommy Hilfiger - Online Order

Company: Tommy Hilfiger

Location: HK

URL: http://usa.tommy.com/tommy/

Re: Tommy Hilfiger Order Number: 370405

I bought some clothes from the http://usa.tommy.com/tommy/. It was a mistake in my credit card info, so I tried to correct the info and called Tommy Hilfiger service hotline (1-888-866-6948). However, I encountered very bad experiences from them. I called them at least 3 times from Hong Kong as to satisfy their requirements. I got different kinds of excuses for not executing the order.

First, one told me that I must not use an address which is a warehouse in USA. I provided a forwarder's address. But I did use it for buying products from other companies.

[However, Tommy Hilfiger's web site indicates that "Tommy Hilfiger does not currently ship to U.S. territories, PO Boxes, or APO / FPO addresses". It does not mention about forwarder's address is not acceptable]

Secondly, I tried to use my friend's address in USA. A staff told me that I must use the address which is same as my credit card's billing address.

[However, Tommy Hilfiger's web site indicates that "International orders can be billed internationally and shipped domestic."]

Thirdly, I decided to ship the clothes to my billing address which is in Hong Kong. However, the staff told me that their company does not ship goods to Hong Kong.

[However, Tommy Hilfiger's web site indicates that "We do not ship to Russia, Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Ireland, Latvia, Luxembourg, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Finland, Sweden, Slovakia ,Slovenia, Estonia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, United Kingdom, All of Africa, Israel, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, or Qatar.] It does not mention "Hong Kong".

I am so upset about this company.

8ca9b40a, 2011-12-28, 08:56PM CST

So, did you get your order eventually ?

please help because i'm about to place an order and i have your same exact situation ?

d68266b3, 2012-07-20, 01:19PM CDT

I have the same type of problem right now and I live in Canada. I tried to purcahse online and it always say "invalid address". I called the technical support and hoped that someone could help me validate the address directly through their system (which is usually possible with other companies I've encountered). They told me that they could do nothing to help because its an authomatic security measure! I called 3 times and the third person hanged-up on me... I have to say that from my experiences, I have never seen such a bad technical support as Tommy Hilfiger's. Oh and I have to mention that I have tried many other addresses such as my parents or friend's and neither of them worked. I hope Tommy will do something to improve their customer's service in the future because I don't feel like stepping in a Tommy's store anymore ...