Workhorse Landscaping - Paid in Full & Work not Complete

Company: Workhorse Landscaping

Location: Worthington Road
Philadelphia, PA, 19116, US

URL: http://www.workhorsepa.com/

First problem, Workhorse showed up on Monday July 11th to do landscaping work - they were asked to come either on a Tuesday or Wednesday of that week so my daughter would be there to supervise.

While they do an OK job cutting the grass, they are not trustworthy. I hired them for landscaping work - they were paid for the job but did NOT complete it. They were supposed to remove ALL ivy from the property, remove all dead limbs from the tree, trim all bushes and mulch around all bushes. Only 2/3 of the work was complete.

After I called to complain, Workhorse confirmed they would arrive at my house the following Tuesday (7/18) early in the morning (for which I took off from work) to complete the work. I had to call them at 10:30am to find where they were. Was told they would arrive at my house around 3-3:30pm. By 7 pm still no phone call & no call the day after nor will they answer the phone or return calls when I call them.

DO NOT USE them - they are untrustworthy & have NO regard for customer schedules or concerns.