FAA Professional Air Duct Cleaning - Scam Air Duct Cleaning

Product: Family Fresh Air

Company: FAA Professional Air Duct Cleaning

Location: 6715 NE 63rd St Suite #103-202
Vancouver, Wa, 98661, US

This company advertised that they use negative pressure air duct cleaning which is a big scam. They did not do any cleaning that worth paying for the $75. You can do better job by just use home vacuum cleaner to clean the air vents. They blatantly scam as air duct cleaning and done absolutely very little cleaning with their machine and method. AVOID this company scam.

Anonymous, 2011-10-13, 05:36PM CDT

This is an awful company, we had them come in and it was suppose to be $75 and they charged 3 times more. They came in and just started taking over.They didn't charge what they said they would.

e71f35e5, 2012-02-23, 06:10PM CST

This is true. The company is a complete fraud and offer absolutely no useful services. Stay far away!

fa0a2a76, 2014-01-13, 09:10AM CST

This company's ad arrived in the mail stating AC Duct Cleaning of all registers in the home and Free Dryer Vent cleaning for $59.99. The two techs arrived and 1 began setting up the vacuum system while the other began asking questions about the AC/Heating system trying to convince me it was old and has a record of problems with buildup.

This unit has been well maintained by the company that installed it since 1990 and after we bought the house. I explained to the tech that none of what he was trying to up sell was required, but that didn't stop him from consistantly trying. I kept an eye on the other tech who seemed to never go near the laundry room nor did he do all the register covers for cleaning. When the other guy realized I wasn't buying any other service I realized the other tech doing the work was starting to put away all his gear. At this point I wanted them out of my home and would never do business with this company again. They never honored their Ad and it is just to get into your home and try to strong arm sell you on other services for more money.