RVC Data Recovery - I.T. Contractor Gone Wild

Product: I.T. Services

Company: RVC Data Recovery

Location: Lebanon, MO, 65536, US

URL: http://rvcdatarecovery.com

The owner of RVC Data Recovery, of Lebanon, Missouri was contracted through the company where I am employed to assist with networking issues. He was rather unprofessional and treated several of my fellow employees very rudely.

One particularly troubling episode occurred when my company computer was having connection issues which were beyond my access level to fix. Instead of addressing the technical issues, I received a scathing e-mail scorning me for my ineptness. What's worse, he copied his berating email to the senior managers in my company!

This guy is out of control. Avoid using RVC Data Recovery.

Business Reply  Reuben C., 2012-08-26, 07:44PM CDT

Dear Sirs

This complaint is completely unfounded. John Hoffmann, was corrected by his employer for his slander of RVC Data Recovery. He was instructed to remove this post, but maintained that he forgot his password to your site. He later resigned from the company in question. I can only assume that he left this post up for spite. The incident he referred to did not take place ever. John became angry when RVC Data Recovery took a contract with John's employer. This contract is still active by the way. John was mad that the CEO of the company asked RVC Data Recovery to restrict web traffic down to sites related to their business. John is an amateur photographer, and in this role was using large amounts of bandwidth accessing sites that were not business related. He confronted me via email about my restrictions. I explained to him that "Your company put these policies in place, I just maintain them." I do hope this letter clears up any confusion.

Sincerely