Hampton Products International - Security Lighting System/Brinks/ Model 7253S

Product: purchased at Wal-Mart

Company: Hampton Products International

Location: ELLENWOOD, GA, 30294, US

Category: Home, Garden

This security lighting systems is simply a poor product. A product of this quality should not be in a Walmart store. This is truly a product to stay away from. When installing security lighting, usually it's mounted in high locations. Such as the highest point of the gable of your roof or at the top of a telegram pole. This is not the kind of job you want to do over. I called the manufacturer and was told the product was not warrantied. I've never known a product not to have some type of a warranty. This product is being distributed by Hampton Products International Corporation for Brinks Home Security and you know the problems we've had with Brinks in the past. Stay away from this product, you'll find it in Walmart Stores.

09d00602, 2012-04-22, 02:02PM CDT

Did you try and take it back to Walmart?

Denny H., 2014-03-28, 02:22PM CDT

I have had two Brinks Dusk to Dawn lights model 7236BK and the both have failed after a couple of years. I have them mounted just the way they are supposed to be, but it seems like they fail for no apparent reason. I have just wasted the money for a new bulb and that didn't help. I know that things wear out, but I think that they should last longer than that.