Hyundai Motors India PL - Bundling price on new Hyundai car

Posted on Saturday, July 16th, 2011 at 1:18am CDT by 5a756b99

Product: Hyundai Verna Fluidic 2011

Company: Hyundai Motors India PL

Location: A-30 Mohan Co-operative Industrial Area Phase-1 Mathura Road New delhi : 110044 Delhi ,India .
New Delhi / Mumbai, Ma, IN

URL: http://www.hyundai.com/in/

I am buying the new 2011 Hyundai Verna Fluidic, and am being forced to buy insurance through the dealer as it is a "corporate policy". Nowhere is this policy shown in writing, as it fundamentally violates customer rights and interests, not to mention India anti-monopoly laws. I obtained a competitive insurance quote (less by Rs. 7000) and asked the dealer to consider it, however was told that it would amount to a discount so it was not possible. I have filed complaints with the regional sales offices and Hyundai corporate, but have not received any responses in spite of several follow ups. They are just exploiting customer needs for a new car, by extracting extra money through insurance and registration premiums and commissions. I would like to get an answer from Hyundai's corporate compliance department regarding this issue, and a refund for the extra amount I was forced to pay towards my vehicle.