Miracle Method of RI - Bad Product

Product: Tub refinishing

Company: Miracle Method of RI

Location: 35c Oakdale ave
Johnston, RI, 02919, US

I chose Miracle Method to refinish my bathtub in February 2011, after looking at all the possible companies that do this type of work. They were the more expensive option, but supposedly offered the best finished result. After the job was completed, with drips, I asked the person who did the job to write on the invoice that someone from the company should follow-up in a few days to make sure we were satisfied. I never heard from them after that. I called several months later to complain of discoloration. They sent someone to look at the job, who spent about half-hour cleaning it; he claimed the tub looked like it hadn't been cleaned since the job was done. I had been attempting to clean it so hard that I hurt my back, and couldn't believe that they were blaming me for their inferior product or job. Now I have just received a collection notice from an attorney stating that they were never paid for the job, which they were paid for at the time of completion. I can't help but feel this is retaliation for my complaining about them in the first place. Crappy job, BAD customer service policies, all-around TERRIBLE.