Deleted Complaint

This complaint has been deleted.

3c4ee0ee, 2011-02-13, 11:51AM CST

This woman is an incompetant, dangerous charlatain. She is NOT a doctor. Her associates hold her in high esteem, but her victims know the truth. She is father-biased, from my own experience, and from what I have discovered after-the-fact. Judge Patrick McCabe has something going on with her, if you would simply google how many times he has ORDERED couples to use her. She must be paying him kickbacks for all the referrals. (He's a crook, as well). Since Katrina, she's moved to Metairie and has her own "practice". I have vowed to spread the word on the internet how dangerous this woman truly is to children in Jefferson Parish. My son, since turning 18 and returning to me, has had to have years of therapy due to the abuse his father heaped on him since VAN BEYER awarded him custody of this child. She's nothing but an incompetant, f**king idiot who only looks at the bottom line (money). Someday, I can only pray that she'll get hers!

3b8d99d4, 2011-05-13, 09:10AM CDT

Dr. Karen Van Beyer met with my two daughters, my ex-husband and myself. She was very sharp, wise and she DID NOT give my ex-husband 50/50 (which is what he wanted.) She did not favor a MAN in my case. She was very good at her observations and I was very happy with her recommendations to the Court. Frankly, I am sick of hearing that she is only for the Dads..my Ex hates her now and he thinks she is for the MOMS. Never is the person who didn't get what they wanted HAPPY!! But it is awful to bad mouth a person and try to ruin their career.

A MOM

c0d07b4b, 2011-08-31, 09:00PM CDT

Oh my God!!! Karen Van Beyer is crazy! Everything with her is driven by $$$ money. She gave custody to my ex (who paid more than I did, on the sliding scale), with supervised visitation to me, but ONLY with her buddy, Beverly Howze present, at $100.00 per hour! Within two months of my ex getting custody, he farmed out my kids to MY relatives! Van Beyer should lose her license. She's extremely incompetent. God help kids everywhere whose parents are forced to use her "services".

3c4ee0ee, 2011-11-08, 06:13PM CST

She's incompetent, all right. I cannot believe the state of Louisiana permits this woman to keep her "practice". I notice she's doing "mental health of infants" now. At least they can't tell the world what a fake she is.

7979e651, 2014-11-08, 08:27AM CST

Ms. Van Beyer is an incompetent, unethical and very dangerous fraud. I encourage anyone reading this who has not been exposed to her, to STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS - don't listen to the attorneys who also tell you how "well respected" Ms. Karen is. She's not. And, for those families who have unfortunately been harmed by this hack - PLEASE FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH:

THE LOUISIANA STATE BOARD OF SOCIAL WORK EXAMINERS

18550 Highland Road, Suite B

Baton Rouge, LA 70809

Phone: (225) 756-3470

web site: www.labswe.org

GO to the web site, click on "complaints', print, complete and return the form along with documentation to support your complaint. This organization is responsible for the licensing, censuring and possible taking away of Ms. Karen's license if the complaint is large enough.

Unfortunately, I and my daughter have been wronged by this devil. She is truly evil - and I can only sympathize and agree with the other postings on this site. My complaints mirror almost identically other complaints I have read of Ms. Karen on the Internet. So, how can soooo many people who don't know each other yet post on the Internet ALL have very similar sets of complaints. There is a rat here - and she needs to go!

Please, file a complaint - there is no statute of limitations - so even if your grievance was years prior, please take the time to file for yourself, your children, and other families who deserve much, much better.

Also - licensed social workers should have malpractice insurance coverage - meaning they must be able to be sued for malpractice. Hmmmmmm? Any attorney out there reading this - sounds like you might have a class action on your hands against Ms. Karen?

Wishing you and your families well! Happy filing!!!!!