DirecTV - DirecTV Intimidation and Discrimination

Posted on Thursday, January 6th, 2011 at 5:04pm CST by 34b09f72

Company: DirecTV

I have posted on this site, and many others, before concerning an incident with a DirecTV employee (not a contractor). It related to sexual inappropriateness of the employee and my attempts to have this issue addressed. After submitting a copy of an article that was submitted to the "Letter to the Editor" of the New York Times, Chicago Tribune, and the LA Times to the DirecTV "Office of the President" I was rewarded by having my service terminated WITHOUT notification. Obviously I am glad it was disconnected but would have preferred to have had it when I had asked and had some guarantee that I would not be charged for early disconnection. Neither were offered and the more I complain, the harder DirecTV attempts to intimidate and discriminate. When will we as a nation, founded on rebellion against tyrannical acts, stop putting our heads in the sand and take action against such corporations!? FYI, as a corporation DirecTV is legally defined as an "individual." That being the case, their actions actually would be diagnosed as anti-social psychopathic disorder (DSM IV) if they were an actual human. We lock-up individuals for similar diagnosis, yet we accept corporations and politicians with the same behavioral patterns. Come on, wake up people. Remember, lemmings don't have a right to complain!