Acorn Sales Co - Embosser from Acorn Sales Co

Company: Acorn Sales Co

Location: 1506 Tomlyn St
Richmond, VA, 23230, US

URL: http://www.acornsales.com/

I purchased two library embossers from Acorn Sales Co (President Adam Raidabaugh) on Nov. 16, 2010. Upon receiving them, I noticed that they did not make an even imprint on paper. After examining them, I noticed that the embossing seals were off-centered which caused the imprint to make uneven impressions.

After several attempts to contact the owner/president, I finally got a response from Adam Raidabaugh. He asked me to send them back to him. I paid for postage as well.

After two weeks, I had to reach out to Adam again to see if he was going to fix the off-centered embossers. He told me that they were working fine that he is going to return them. I told him that they are not fine, since the embossing seals are off-centered and created an uneven imprint.

In the end, I am out $90 and have two library embossers that do not work properly.

I recommend that you proceed with caution when dealing with Acorn Sales Co and Adam Raidabaugh.

a7635f78, 2011-01-12, 11:23AM CST

In reference to this case we had worked with this claimant where he had stated that the embossing seals were not centered and not making a uniform impression. We had issued Mr. Dean Kim a return merchandise authorization where he did return the seals for evaluation.

Upon evaluation of the units our repair technician found that both units were aligned properly and were well within industry standards for embossing seals both leaving more than satisfactory imprints.

We are a little concerned that this complaint might be of a frivolous nature since both products were custom made and manufactured to the customer's detailed instructions and there is nothing more that can be done with the units.

Once a product has been tested and verified that it is working correctly by our company we can not assume any liabilities for the customers use or misuse of the device.

We are happy to provide this consumer with an addtional set of product instructions if he desires.

11881f39, 2011-10-26, 01:14PM CDT

Purschased replacement seal for my 3002ENG embosser and was sent an insert for a 3003ENG pocket seal. Told Acorn Sales the seal insert did not work and the arrogant sales staff told me they have not made my type of desk seal in 20 years. Yet I have a receipt showing I purchased it on 11/28/2006. I now have a $35 seal insert that is useless.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.