Facebook - Blocked Facebook account

Company: Facebook

Location: 1601 S California Ave
Palo Alto, CA, 94301, US

URL: http://www.facebook.com/

The problem first started on 12-25-2010, I was logging into my Facebook account (Chris Flynn at [email protected]), and it told me that my account is temporarily suspended. So what was going through my mind was, I didn't do anything bad. I was just changing my password and I was on a real Facebook (Chris Flynn) at [email protected]) site not a fake site. So I tried again about 4 more times, and I am still getting the same message telling me that my account is suspended. I have written an email to their Operations Control and they have only responded once and that was it. So I told them the problem when they only email me once, I haven't gotten an email response back ever since. So I kept emailing Operations Control at Facebook 4 times but they haven't responded back to my problems. I feel like I am taken advantage of even though Facebook doesn't cost me to join, but I feel like I did something wrong even though I didn't do anything stupid on Facebook. All I did was change a password on a real Facebook site and I was on a real Facebook site 5 times. I am not happy with what Facebook did to me. I feel like I was being accussed of something that I didn't do and what you did was wrong!

What I would like Facebook to do is to unlocked my account (Chris Flynn) because I want to be able to talk to friends on Facebook chat, and check my messages. Because I didn't do anything to have my account suspended and I believe I deserved a 2nd chance to have my Facebook account back. Please respond to my message, Facebook!

Thanks,