the snow guys - the snow guys did it again

Posted on Monday, January 31st, 2011 at 2:29pm CST by 39f59bb9

Product: snow removal

Company: the snow guys

Location: 33006 7 mile livonia mi 48152 870 capitol lincoln park mi 48146
livonia, mi, 48150, US

URL: http://thesnowguys.com/

the snow guys have been swindeling for years from customers to employes i worked for them as a sub contractor and they refuse to pay their names are john church,michele church,and james watts many people are looking for them to take them to court i have hired a private investigator and an attorney james watts lives at 870 capitol dr lincoln park mi 48146 he is one of the thiefs along with john if any one would like to file a court apperance to sue them i am more than willing to pay for the attorney out of my own pesonal pocket just post a reply and i will contact you i just would like to see them pay some people they hired.

06b2ac90, 2011-02-21, 08:37PM CST

I agree with all you say. I am a preseason subscriber, and am dissatisfied with service. I will not subscribe again. They make all kinds of promises to get you to enroll and then do not deliver. Its not worth the effort to go after money paid. Nobody should fall for their sales tactics

85e9a557, 2011-03-25, 09:59AM CDT

Hello, Not sure if the last reply went through. In brief myself and another contractor are being ripped off by John, Jim and Michelle. They owe us quite aolt of money for doing snow removal for their company. They right us bad checks or ignore our calls. Please contact us as soon as possible. We would like to join in on your suit. Thanl you.

927548a7, 2011-07-12, 02:43PM CDT

Please contact me regarding this I got taken advantage off too .. [email protected]

Randysmagee R., 2013-02-24, 08:43AM CST

John church is a crook. He will avoid you and try to get over on anyone he can. He owes me $1,500.00 that I will never see. I called this guy 10 times a day for months until he changed his number.