Albertsons - Cashier Kept My Change

Posted on Friday, January 21st, 2011 at 2:20pm CST by c458eec9

Company: Albertsons

Location: Corner of RockSprings Road and Welch
Apopka, Fl, 32712, US

Last night I purchased one item from the deli and was owed $4 the cashier was so busy talking she neglected to give me my change, when I pointed that out to her she snapped "I laid it on the shelf" (used to write checks) which made no sense change is placed in the customers hand along with the receipt..I informed her my Partner was standing directly in front of the shelf so this was not the case..she snapped louder "I put it on the shelf" same as calling my Partner a liar, then began ringing up the customer behind me blowing me off completely..she made a point of ignoring me..I have written a angry letter to their main office and will probably do all of my shopping in Publix..if I do return to Albertsons I will avoid her line like the plague..

c458eec9, 2011-01-22, 02:36PM CST

I received a speedy resolution from Albertsons..they have my change waiting for me in a envelope along with a $5 gift card..so I basically got my deli item for free and walked away with $3 extra..not much, but hey I'm happy...plus they claim they're gonna have a word with that cashier about her actions!