Outback Steakhouse - Don't be fooled by the Filet

Company: Outback Steakhouse

Location: 4215 Ebenezer Rd
Perry Hall, MD, US

URL: http://Outback.com/

I went to the Outback Steakhouse last night with my fiance. Well Outback has a filet on their menu. Technically a filet is any hand cut steak. The menu clearly had a picture of a filet mignon and advetised the steak as their most tender, juicy, and flavorful thick cut steak. Why then did she receive a steak that was obviously a sirloin, was only 3/4 of an inch thick and had less flavor than my ribeye. When it was brought to the managers attention all he wanted to do was cook another of the same steaks. I was highly dissatisfied with the food and the service honestly. My waiter was more involved in the football game than waiting his tables. In short I will not return to Outback and I want to warn all who read this not to be fooled by the filet.

Bogdan W., 2015-11-03, 10:21AM CST

Having a family dinner, went horribly wrong, while celebrating my sister birthday, when biting into my fillet I was faced with a stone in my Victoria fillet dinner I was faced with a broken teeth, I reported this to the manager! Who stated it would be resolved as soon as possible! This all happened on July 5th 2015 in NYC Manhattan. Today is November 3rd 2015, and nothing has been done yet on this matter! I am in constant pain. And still waiting for a response from Outback! So please take caution when ordering the Victoria fillet steak dinner at Outback Steakhouse.