RYAN'S GRILL BUFFET & BAKERY - RYAN'S DISREGARDS MEDICAL REASON

Location: 115 Ryan Drive
FOREST CITY, NC, 28043, US

URL: http://www.ryans.com/

Category: Restaurants, Bars

My family and I decided to eat at Ryan's. I have recently had surgery that limits my amount of food intake to a MAXIMUM of 4oz. I am still unable to eat even that much ! I have a medical card to take with me to restaurants from the surgeons office explaining this and requesting to either share or be given a discount on price. RYAN'S refused to do either of these, insisting I pay full price for less than 4ozs of food. They not only lost my business, but I had 3 full paying customers with me and they lost that sell too.One would think in these economic times especially businesses would work with their customers. I would have gladly paid for what I could eat,just wish they had made an effort.~So, FOR ALL THOSE OUT THERE WITH A MEDICAL CONDITION THAT MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO EAT MUCH, RYAN'S WILL NOT ACCOMMATE YOU IN ANY WAY SO THAT YOU CAN ENJOY A MEAL WITH FAMILY !

c5ca8e37, 2012-02-16, 03:52PM CST

Is this a joke ? Are you seriously saying a business should be forced to give you a discount?? If someone is overweight should they get a doctor's note to get a discount for healthy food? You are delusional.

a7eaad8d, 2013-06-24, 03:39AM CDT

So... You can only eat 4 oz of food, yet you chose to go to an all-you-can-eat buffet?

You must be as stupid as your complaint.