EF EDUCATIONAL TOURS VOYAGES CULTURELS - EF cheat us-How?

Posted on Tuesday, February 8th, 2011 at 4:52am CST by 35e853a5

Product: South

Company: EF EDUCATIONAL TOURS VOYAGES CULTURELS

Location: 60 Bloor Street West, Suite 501
Toronto, ON, M4W 3B8, CA

URL: http://www.ef-canada.ca

EF is a cheating education company that don't promise what they did to student. My kid registered the trip to South Afica June, 2010. My kid paid deposit and if he wants to go the trip, my kid need to send EF a confirmation letter. But he decided not to continue this program. According to the contract, I will lose the deposit which is $99. But EF charged from my bank account another $1072(Total $1171). We phone EF and ask to refund the money to me. But have waited half an year. EF send a Cheque to me which is $382. My kid didn't go trip with EF. But we paid EF $789 also with the half year interest lost in EF.

49e859b0, 2011-02-08, 08:35PM CST

My daughters high school is going on a tour with EF tours this summer. I just found out about it as one of my daughters friends mentioned it to us. When I signed her up they charged me $1000 more than the other parents and also would not honor the $150 off for signing up before Feb 28 which is clearly listed on their website. I talked to a Todd King who was extremely rude. Has anyone registered with EF tours and had this same problem? Is this company for rude as it is very hard to connect with this company. I was told to talk to a Lindsay Gerlach but she hasn't contacted me either. Any thoughts?