THE YELLOW TIRE SHOP (S. MAIN)

Posted on Monday, February 7th, 2011 at 4:05pm CST by 18b7ca04

Product: TIRES

Company: Not Available

Location: NEAR RELIEF ROUTE AND S. MAIN ON THE WEST SIDE OF MAIN.
ROSWELL, NM, 88203, US

THESE PEOPLE ARE SO RUDE THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE A BUSINESS!!

ON 2 OCCASIONS I HAVE STOPPED IN HERE AND WHEN I TRIED TO TALK TO SOMEONE, I FIND OUT THAT THE GUY THAT I WALKED UP TO TALK TO WHO TURNED HIS BACK ON ME AND JUST WALKED OFF WAS THE OWNER/MANAGER. HE HAS DONE THIS TWICE TO ME. THEY ACT LIKE THEY DONT SEE ME WHEN I AM STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM. FEELS PREJUDICE AND UNCOMFORTABLE! ON ANOTHER OCCASION WHILE TURNING INTO THEIR PARKING LOT, ONE OF THE EMPLOYEES OR FRIENDS OF THIS BUSINESS CUT ME OFF AND FORCED ME TO COME TO A SLIDING STOP ON THE GRAVEL AND THE BOSS MAN ATTACKED ME VERBALLY WHEN IT WAS HIS EMPLOYEE THAT CAUSED THE WHOLE THING!! THESE PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE THEIR LICENCE TAKEN AWAY AND SENT BACK TO MEXICO WHERE THEY WILL END UP ANYWAY ONCE THEY HAVE TO PAY BACK THE BUSINESS LOAN AND THEY WILL TAKE EVERYTHING AND RUN BACK TO MEXICO!!!

5d8b6c1c, 2011-10-04, 06:09PM CDT

The name of the place referred to in the above is Greentree Tires. It is a yellow tire shop south of town on main.

I have gone there twice looking for tires and was basically ignored by a bunch of mexicans sitting around drinking beers. I finally asked for some help and one of the guys that was just sitting there drinking his beer and talking stands up and says he is the owner and what could he do for me, as though I wasn't standing there looking for help as he sat and carried on a conversation with his beer drinking buddies ignoring me until he was finished with his conversation.

I don't know the laws about drinking alcohol on the job but it doesn't sit well with me and I would be worried about leaving my car with these alcoholics at this establishment.

7c22b77e, 2011-10-04, 06:16PM CDT

There is another tire shop south of the YELLOW TIRE SHOP across from Walker Post Office that needs to be avoided. These people are also alcoholics who throw their empty bottles over the fence of their business into the field where we walk our dogs. They are also rude mexicans who are also doing business illegally and littering all around their business!