Armed Forces Insignia

Company: Armed Forces Insignia

Location: Armed Forces Insignia PO Box 400481 Las Vegas, NV 89140
Las Vegas, NV, 89140, US

URL: http://armedforcesinsignia.com/

Order date 2/11/2011. Charge posted to credit card 2/12/2011. Order not shipped as of 2/23/2011. Company refused to cancel order. Response to complaint email" don't blame us for your impatience on a nickel and dime order".

4324ca1c, 2011-02-27, 05:27PM CST

He left off "poor planing on your part is not our problem".He insults disabled vets.Want's to get a VOLUNTEER fired! He's an anti-military collector from HELL. Truly an Obama supporter. Now Mr.NoBody go tell someone else how to run thier busness!

As his favorite president would call him JACKASS!

94bcf563, 2011-08-22, 07:44PM CDT

Same thing is happening to me right now. They are real jack asses. I recommend that no one order from these people. They are also using legal department threats as though they have one!

250ee507, 2011-10-30, 05:01PM CDT

I to have had trouble with this company on Ebay. They seem to like to send insulting emails. Reading their feedback I see they have sent threats to other buyers. When people comment on their service they reply back with childish snide remarks.They seem to like insulting overseas customers the most. I am a wounded veteran va compensated and will never never do business with this place again. They replied back to me Ebay is a communist company but they sellalltheir items on Ebay. I sent the whole chain of emails to Ebay, not necessary as Ebay has the emails. Not to brite to insult the company that you sell your product on their website. Ive filed a complaint through Ebay. They say they have all disabled vets working for them so I find that hard to beleive that they would send insults to a veteran. Best thing to do is print out the emails they send and post them in your VFW Post, let other vets see how they treat veterans when they are making money on selling military items.At least vets will know not to buy from them.

7044d570, 2013-05-22, 02:10PM CDT

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH THESE GUYS OR (GUY).

After placing my order I had no idea that the order I just placed was not in-stock and would require a week before it would ship, I received no message, or invoice telling me anything so I figured I would receive myitem in a couple of days through standard usps being that they are in NV Vegas and we are in So. California.

I finally receive a message from them a week later (days after a ceremony) the wife and I present the program with a check (charity). I ended up having to use some old DUI pins for the event because of this, no one realized other than a couple of close friends but either way I didn't get what was expected, matter of fact I still have not received this package.

After sending them a message letting them know that I wasn't happy with my experience and offered advise on how they might improve their customer relations such as sending them a message letting us know this item is not ready to ship or maybe put that information in the check-out box when you place your order etc.

Here are some of the rude comments I received... No kidding, I'm cutting and pasting them directly from them:

"How about you learn to read shipping info at the top "

"Any thinking person would have done so an would know his options"

"So you had 6 mos and waited for the last week and it's everyones fault but yours.This you be fowarded to the CEO offiice, they get one like you every few years and have the resources to deal with it swiftly."

"REALLY ! BUT YOU HAD AN INSPECTION!!!!!! WERE ALL DYING WITH LAUGHTER STUPID!!!!!!!!"

I've never had to deal with a company (if you want to call them one) with such a low level of class, as a former service member who proudly puts on the uniform almost every week and dedicates over 500-hours to the youth programs I can tell you that I'm honestly shamed that there are companies who will treat service members (a disabled one in my case) with such dis-respect.

I WOULD NEVER GIVE THESE GUYS AN OTHER DIME, SHAME SHAME SHAME!

These message came from the same guy from two different E-mail accounts: [email protected] and [email protected]

Now I'm not trying to tell you where to buy but here are some other choices to consider:

medalsofamerica com (refered by fellow service member)

rackbuilder.armyawards com

marlowwhite com

2685e1d6, 2013-06-12, 04:00AM CDT

No One should buy from this company again.They are happy to take money from you for an order , but then they do not send you anything in return .I have opened a criminal docket which is going to be investigated by american authorities. If any one else has had a problem with this company please contact me as additional evidence is always welcome.

7044d570, 2013-07-01, 07:48PM CDT

I reported this business to THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT as they claim to be sponsors of. I was told that they would forward this information to their legal team.

This idiot (you know it's a one man show) thinks he can bully current military and veterans alike? Why do they not have a physical address? Are they afraid of people like me coming to pay a visit???

Or maybe they don't want to put their home address because you know this place doesn't exist or at least there is no proof I can find where it does...

searches related: www.armedforcesinsignia.com armedforcesinsignia armed forces insignia reviews feedback suck fraud

Tim C., 2015-02-03, 11:00AM CST

I live in Ohio, am a retired Veteran and a disabled Veteran from the U.S. Navy. Served under the Special Operations Command "umbrella". I placed a large ordered for lot of items from this company and received it in a good time frame. Even received a phone call from an employee that it "may be" a few days late. I was not concerned about it and I did not consider it late at all. I really appreciated the call, the gentleman was a pleasure to speak with, and he gave me some good info about other products they sell. I had no problem with this company! Great shopping experience. Everyone should check them out. I received my items and they were exactly what I expected. Packed very well and after looking at everything, it was all in excellent new condition. What is this other guy's (or gal) problem! If "you" (mr or miss important) "are" prior military, "you" are very disrespectful and rude to a Veteran based business and Veterans. Any one who orders something from a web based business should expect to wait for a couple of weeks to receive it. If "you" want it sooner, then pay an extra shipping fee. Contact the business and explain the situation and give them the chance to work with "you"! IDIOT! Also, get some organizational skills training, because if "you" "did" have an inspection, get your shit together and squared away in weeks advanced, not just days before it. Every active or retired Vet knows this! And who the hell gives a damn about "you" writing a check for "(charity)"! "You" must have the need to tell people that sort of details in order to make yourself look or feel like "you" are some great, prominent, outstanding person. Conceded, arrogant asshole! What's with this "criminal docket" bullshit, (is called "pressing charges" or filling out a police report, or filing a law suit)and what is it going to do for "you" or anyone. I think "you" are from another country, are a fraud, posing and faking that "you" are a Vet, probably a scammer using Veteran type products to sell and make a buck for your selfish ass! So "you" had a slight bad experience! Are "you" going to die or did it ruin "your" entire life! And who are "YOU" thinking that "You" deserve such special treatment and feel so offended and hurt by some statement and words, which based on your comments, anyone can tell that "you" are a constantly complaining about anything type of person. Again, are "you" going to die from it. Their are so many other "real important issues" in this world to be concerned about! Boo Hoo for you asshole!!! "Ouchy Euy "YOU"ie"!" Get over it!!! To all the Veterans and Veteran related people in the world, this is a very good business and their products, pricing and "shipping" are very competitive and great. And they have more products to offer than just military items. "Outstanding American Business" I will be purchasing from them again and highly recommend them. To Boo Hoo "YOUie" boy (or girl) "you" could use a good "ass kicking" from a former Navy SO!! Go cry and complain to a rock pebble! Thanks Armed Forces Insignia and the employee for my purchase. "Carry On" Hooyah! "The only easy day was yesterday"

0e80a740, 2015-06-18, 03:48PM CDT

I placed an order on June 11, 2015 and received a typewritten invoice via email. No indication of when it might ship. I called a four days later and the person on the phone was very abrupt, telling me to send an email to check status of an order. I sent an email and got only a one word response, "Processing", with no indicator of when it might ship or estimated ship date. I sent another email after that asking them for more of a response than "processing", that if that's all they could do they could just keep the order and keep my money and give it to charity. They sent a response saying they were sorry for my impatience and that they met FTC requirements for shipping times. I've never dealt with a company who isn't willing to take that extra step for a customer but can only quote the law. I still don't know when it will ship. Does it take 7 to 10 days to process an order? I don't think so. Obviously a one man operation, someone who keeps your money as long as possible before having to ship. I'll never do business with them again, or "him". Doesn't know how to take care of his customers, as is apparent by the other complaints I read that are similar to mine. Seems to be good at name calling, though.

0e80a740, 2015-06-18, 04:55PM CDT

Soooo, here's my latest communication with them, occurring today. My comments first, copied and pasted from the email: (He had previously told me he had never had a complaint so I challenged him on it after reading this web site)

Did you forget that you posted comments on Complaints.com? That there are others who had similar experiences that I did? Have a nice day.

His response:

Never been on the site. Only whiners and complainers go there.Funny you

never offered to pay for 2nd day or overnight.You seem to like to attack

disabled veterans businesses . Your info is being sent to all other

insignia supplies.Your email will appear in Military magazine.Reaches

80,000 vets.Have a Super day.Armed Forces Insignia www.armedforcesinsignia.com

Chris H., 2015-06-18, 06:00PM CDT

Stay away. Stay far away from this guy. It's a one man operation run out of a house in Las Vegas. Poor customer service (actually, terrible), abysmal shipping times and that's if you get your order at all. There are many other sources for what they are selling. Use any of them before you even think of using this guy. Worst of the worst. Something tells me that IF he was in the service, he spent more than his share of time in the brig or pulling S**tbird guard duty.