THOMASVILLE FURNITURE STORE, CLASSIC HOME BRANDS - THOMASVILLE FURNITURE STORE HORROR STORY

Posted on Tuesday, February 22nd, 2011 at 8:41pm CST by abc483b0

Product: HICKORYCRAFT SOFA SET

Company: THOMASVILLE FURNITURE STORE, CLASSIC HOME BRANDS

Location: 3985 DEEP ROCK RD, RICHMOND VA 23233
RICHMOND, VA, 23233, US

URL: http://THOMASVILLE.COM/

PLEASE read this to help prevent future consumers from going through this. I can only imagine if I were a Senior Citizen or another more vunerable person.

-I was told I would have the furniture in 3 weeks

-I was then told 4-6 weeks

-Then, I was told 60-90 days

-I requested cancellation of the furniture order several times (AFTER RECEIVING RUDE SERVICE WHEN I FOLLOWED UP RE DELIVERY STATUS)

-I was then told I COULD NOT CANCEL THE ORDER because it was Custom Upholstery (NOTHING I HAVE IN WRITING STATES MY ORDER IS FOR CUSTOM UPHOLSTERY).

-I filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau as well as my credit card company. (THIS STORE LOCATION ALREADY HAS AN F RATING WITH THE BBB)

-UNDER DURESS, I accepted delivery of the items on 2/10 (last Thursday)

-THE ITEMS I RECEIVED HAVE VARIOUS DEFECTS AS REFLECTED BY THE PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN. HOPEFULLY, I CAN ATTACH THEM.

-THE MERCHANT STILL REFUSES TO CANCEL THE ORDER AND TOOK A WEEK TO EVEN RESPOND TO MY EMAILS (which had the pictures attached).

-CORPORATE THOMASVILLE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING SINCE THIS IS ONLY A 'THOMASVILLE DEALER' IT IS NOT A CORPORTATE STORE- YET THIS STORE HAS A THOMASVILLE LOGO ON THE STORE WINDOW AND ANSWERS THE PHONES 'THOMASVILLE FURNITURE.'

-I HAVE REOPENED MY COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND AM CONTACTING OTHER CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCIES, BUT I NEED HELP WITH THIS

THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU OR ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS. THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE.- IF YOU GOOGLE THIS COMPANY YOU WILL SEE THAT THIS IS HAPPENING TO OTHER PEOPLE AS WELL. IT APPEARS THAT THIS IS HOW THIS COMPANY IS CHOOSING TO MAKE ITS MONEY. IF YOU TOO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!!!

YOU CAN ALSO SEE THE DEFECTIVE FURNITURE ONLINE AT:

http://www.youtube.com - thomasville furniture horror story

SORRY, I FORGOT TO RECORD THE LOOSE THREADS ON THE OTTOMAN AND THE CHIPPED WOOD ON THE OTTOMAN LEG.