Bei Tesori Boutique

Posted on Sunday, February 20th, 2011 at 12:05pm CST by 6935c537

Company: Bei Tesori Boutique

Location: Chicago, IL, US

URL: http://www.beitesori.com/

I placed an order on 10/20/10 on beitesori.com. I received an order confirmation email immediately and the approximate delivery time listed on Lauren Christensen's website at that time was 6 to 8 weeks. My MasterCard was charged $61.99 (full payment for products ordered) on 10/24/10. I sent follow up emails in December, January and February to the email address listed on her website inquiring about my order status and left a phone message at the only phone # I could find associated with her name on 2/19/10. She has failed to reply at all. I am seeking a full refund at this point after reading all the complaints on the BBB regarding her business.

7a9f4933, 2011-02-28, 03:49PM CST

The same thing has happened to me. I placed an order on 8/12/10. My credit card was also charged. Have sent multiple emails and filed a complaint with the BBB.

8137cdf5, 2011-03-09, 04:07PM CST

Same thing here! I placed an order in August 2010. I received an email confirmation and several weeks later I received another confirmation. I deleted it thinking it was a duplicate. Have you contacted your credit card company. I wasn't sure if they will refund or possibly look into the matter.

723b706f, 2011-03-11, 04:16PM CST

Now, I am worried. I placed an order on 11/26/10 and now it is March. I have emailed her several times and left messages as well. I was also charged immediately for the work and I am frustrated with her lack of response to this matter. At this point, I really would like the art work, because I think from what I see on her website she is extremely talented; however, I am not sure if I will ever receive the work.

98e1e90c, 2011-03-16, 03:29PM CDT

I placed an order in October of 2009 when I was 8 months pregnant with my son. At the time she said it would take about 4 months for me to receive my order. I, too, paid upfront for items totaling over $200. I never received the merchandise and after several attempts to contact her was finally able to get a refund through PayPal. Lauren responded to me saying that my order had originally been her sister Audra's to complete. Audra had fallen ill and thought she had given all of her orders to Lauren when she was no longer able to do the artwork but mine had accidentally gotten "lost". I feel like a complete fool, but Lauren was able to convince me to resubmit my order and promised she would rush it to me. Against my better judgment I reordered in July of 2010 and still have not received my merchandise. She originally promised to have my stuff to me within the week and it is now March and I still don't have it. They supposedly moved to the California area in August and she said that was the reason for the delay. I didn't hear from her from August to November. In November her husband emailed me apologizing for the delay promising Lauren would have it completed within about 3 weeks. I didn't hear from them again until February. At this time she said her husband had fallen ill with blood poisoning and had been in the hospital and that was the reason for the delay. She again promised to have my items to me shortly. Last Monday, March 7th, my items supposedly shipped out by priority mail through the U.S. Postal Service and I have a tracking number to go with it. However, when typing in the tracking number the post office shows no record of receiving the package. Today, March 16th, I have entered the tracking number again and it is showing that the package shipped out of Petaluma, California yesterday. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my shipment comes. I will absolutely never do business with Bei Tesori Boutique again and want to encourage everyone else to do the same. By the way, I did file a complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau and they currently have a rating of F. I also have noticed that the number of complaints they have received has increased quite a bit since I filed my complaint back in September 2010. According to the pictures on her website, her work is absolutely beautiful but not worth all of the trouble it takes to actually receive your order.

8a154b68, 2011-06-01, 09:16PM CDT

Same thing has happened to me. I placed an order in June 2010 and still have yet to receive it and at this point don't think I ever will. I agree, the work looks amazing, but isn't worth the headaches!!

98e1e90c, 2011-06-02, 12:17AM CDT

I did finally receive my order in March 2011. I had ordered the second time around in July 2010. My advice to you is to just keep trying to contact her through emails. Eventually she will respond. I hope you get your merchandise. Good luck.