[email protected]

Posted on Wednesday, February 16th, 2011 at 4:18am CST by 3f5ddaed

Product: I recommend [email protected], because they also helped me.

Company: Not Available

Location: PH

This e-mail [email protected] is the company which helped me with my application for a job. They found me a suitable job and now Im working as a nurse. My new job make me happy because I can help people . I recommend [email protected] to everyone

bd859ee3, 2011-04-01, 08:55PM CDT

are you sure this is not scam..

tell me please..

6ea69ab1, 2011-03-01, 08:21AM CST

I will tell you guys, [email protected] helped me to come to work in Europe and I am forever grateful. Now I will contact them to arrange something of my brother who lost his job in Bangalore and cannot pay his bills there. I think they will help him too, the way they helped me we cannot afford to pay to another agent as it is very expensive, but they do not charge fees so we decided to again with them.

8ad261c2, 2011-03-08, 08:15AM CST

DO YOU HAVE OFFICES HERE IN MANILA? I WANT TO VISIT PERSONALLY.

THANKS

6c841692, 2011-03-11, 03:49AM CST

Hello, I'm Mary Joy. I was living in Davao city before my arrival in Ireland. As I know that company work online and they don't have offices in Manila. However, I want to share with you that they helped me to make my dream come true. Now I'm working as a Hostess in a four star hotel,here in Dublin.The salary is good and the people are very nice. I love my Philippines but I found my happiness here, so far away. THANK YOU [email protected]

89ea2b73, 2011-05-10, 03:37AM CDT

hi I also received an email regarding employment to Ireland Dublin as a hotel staff From westminster-job.com. I want to know if this true? so I can pursue it.

4c88c736, 2011-08-20, 09:59PM CDT

hi goo day to you, im ms. regie from cagayan de oro city philippines. as i've read your post i feel must interest to apply any job on that company but i dont know where & how to start or register. i right you because i want to ask your help for me to get started applying any job to help my family. thank you so much. God bless you....

ms. regie