Navarro Discount Pharmacy - Lost my package

Posted on Wednesday, February 16th, 2011 at 2:44pm CST by 8fb95d74

Company: Navarro Discount Pharmacy

Location: 8760 SW 40 St
Miami, Fl, 33165, US

In December 18,2010 I sold $168.00 in merchandise in Navarro Discoutn and use their "Paquetes a Cuba" service and paid $50.00 and $10.00 extra for to be shipped to my mother house in Havana, Cuba.

Right now nobody knows what happen with my package because my mom had never received it and nobody respond my phone calls.

And the subject gives me the impression of a lack of respect for those who are directly responsible for the package reaches its destination. Navarro or Cubanparcel. I don't care who it is, but Navarro is responsible to the customer.

My package number is 2689.

8fb95d74, 2011-03-03, 02:24PM CST

Somebody call the same day of the claim and we promised that next week the package was to be delivered. However, even today, March 3, 2011, has not been delivered yet and it seems that is lost.

Is it irresponsible for Navarro and CubanParcel or disrespect for the law is the customer?

I demand that we return the money invested in this transaction, without intention for now to go beyond the rehearing of damage caused by his bad work.

bd8414d6, 2011-04-01, 11:02AM CDT

Cubanparcel is not authorized to send anything to Cuba. All shipments have been confiscated by the Cuban authorities.

And who refund my money? !!!

40ec12e5, 2011-04-18, 04:37PM CDT

iF cUBAN pARCEL INDEED HANDLE THE TRANSPORT OF YOUR ITMES, MOST PROBABLY IT WAS SENT OCEAN VIA pANAMA. THE WHOLE PROCESS FROM MIAMI-PANAMA-CUBA TAKES ABOUT 2-3 MONTHS. IT IS A SYSTEM THAT A FEW PLACES USE. IT IS HIGHLY RISKY AND HIGHLY ILLEGAL IN THE EYES OF THE US TREASURY. SUGGESTION, CALL CUBA PARCEL AT (305)884-4225/4231/4227 AND TELL THEM WHICH NAVARRO STORE AND THE DTAE YOU GAVE IT TO THEM AND MAYBE, THEY CAN FIND IT. THERE IS A NEW COMPANY CALLED PRAMS AIR THAT PHYSICALLY FLIES FROM MAIMI TO HAVANA WEEKLY AND PROVIDES SAFE DELIVERY IN HAVANA WITHIN 72 HOURS. GOOD LUCK.