T Mobile Fraud

Posted on Monday, December 5th, 2011 at 1:16pm CST by c458eec9

Product: 4 Lines For $100

Company: Not Available

Location: Apopka, Fl, US

We had decided to seek out a better deal for cell phone service..we have used Verizon for years and felt they were not the best choice for us..after seeing several dozens signs 4 lines for $100..I called and asked and was told yes you get 4 phones for $100 no contract just pay $100 and go home with four phones and service for a year at a special price..we went in and asked the guy behind the counter and the dance began..he said that deal was up over 4 months ago, funny the signs are all over the yard outside..I asked if I take 4 phones now how much would I need to pay to have service out of pocket. I nearly fell over when he said $300..he even said as I left "you wont get a better deal at Verizon" so I went next door to Verizon..explained how I had left that same location mad over 2 years ago when the manager before messed up my account..I was told she no longer worked for Verizon and they would cut me a deal..all I needed was four basic phones no internet..I was shown 4 phones to choose from...I chose a simple flip phone...had a camera, upgraded my texting to cover all four phones for the same amount I was paying before for only 3 phones..I was told you pay $100 out of pocket right now $25 per phone, you'll get not only the phones, but a rebate of $50 per phone back..so we are giving you back more money then you are spending!! They transferred our pictures for free and gave us a free $30 car charger..T Mobile will never see us again!! What a joke!