Verizon Wireless -

Posted on Saturday, December 3rd, 2011 at 3:51pm CST by 5252e7db

Company: Verizon Wireless

How The Grinch Verizon Wireless Stole Christmas. I ordered an iPhone 4 RS in November of 2011 for my daughter for Christmas. The transaction entailed the phone be shipped to me overnight. I never received it. I found out Verizon's system does not have the capability to enter a Suite or Unit number for the Ship To address when ordering this particular phone. This was the key root cause for FedEx to not be able to successfully deliver to me resulting to having the phone sent back to Verizon. Verizon never informed nor provided me with status. When I called them, I found out the phone was being returned and cancelled. Now again, I would like to point out, Verizon never informed me by email, by phone, etc. that my order was cancelled. Hence, my daughter will not have her present for Christmas. Re-ordering the phone would mean backorder, if there is even a phone available; and would have to be delivered or received after Christmas. This is only one of the very many issues Ive had to waste a great lengthy major amount of time and aggravation over many years to unnecessarily resolve incidents with Verizon Wireless. Their rude and monopolizing methods of taking advantage of a consumer would officially reflect in my records with them. Do I have solid ground to sue Verizon Wireless?