[email protected] - subscription rip off

Posted on Wednesday, December 28th, 2011 at 12:39am CST by 10af5331

Product: Magazine Subscription- Muscle and Fitness

Company: [email protected]

ordered a 1 year subscription online on 10-18-11 for $ 14.62 to Muscle and Fitness Magazine through this website. Scam. Never sent subscription and emailed magazine and they said they have no record of order.

10af5331, 2012-01-12, 01:21AM CST

No. Never got my money back.

15c0da93, 2012-02-16, 11:00AM CST

I ordered 3 yrs of Golf tips Magazine on 11-15-11. Three months later Bargain Central's response was that "this...subscription will be in the publisher's system within the next 21 days".

I filed a complaint with Paypal and got a refund.

10af5331, 2012-02-16, 01:54PM CST

I got ripped off as well from them with Muscle and Fitness. SCAM!!!

15c0da93, 2012-02-17, 03:02PM CST

After complaining to Paypal I immediatly received a refund for my Golf Tips subscription.

7efce1eb, 2012-02-19, 07:53AM CST

I TO ORDER A SUBCRIPTION FOR MUSCLE & FITNESS THRU BARGAIN CENTRAL LIVE SAME THING. NEVER HEARD FROM THEM , E-MAILED THEM SEVERAL TIMES WITH RECEIPT # AND OTHER PROOFS NOTHING!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE CROOKS!!!!!

146326f9, 2012-02-27, 10:21AM CST

I ordered this same exact deal on 12-17-11 and still have not received. Just got a refund through Paypal today. The paypal account name shows up as Shopper Central as the account your paying the money to so beware. They are a scam. They don't reply to emails or every call back when you leave them a message. You will not get the magazines you order!!

b5caf8b7, 2012-04-19, 09:20PM CDT

This buyer's complaint has been resolved. To all other customers, please remember that the delivery of your first issue depends on the publication frequency of the magazine you ordered. Generally, publishers ask that you allow 4-6 weeks for weekly magazines, and 6-8 weeks for monthly magazines, and up to 12 weeks for less-frequently published magazines.

If you have not received your first issue within the estimated delivery time period, simply e-mail us, and we can check on the status for you. Thank you.

36300f39, 2012-05-07, 03:47PM CDT

Ordered a 3 year Tennis subscription. Told it would be delivered in 6-8 weeks. No magazine. PayPal won't refund because no dispute filed within 45 days.

No replies from company. Total scam.

8bd62af4, 2012-05-16, 05:59PM CDT

I too ordered this same magazine as a gift for a relative back in February 2012. I have emailed them 7 or 8 times with my confirmation ID, plus called the number that I printed from my confirmation and also left them my confirmation ID# and email address. No replies. Nothing.

I would like to report this company to the Better Business Bureau. It is definitely a scam and I would like a refund for product not delivered!

90b45b75, 2012-07-10, 06:01PM CDT

I ordered a subscription to Automobile Magazine in March 2012 through PayPal. As of July 10 I have not received the magazine. PayPal is not interested since the transaction is over 45 days old. Left multiple messages on Bargain Central voice mail. No response. Compleate rip-off.

b5caf8b7, 2012-12-27, 12:00AM CST

All complaints should have been successfully resolved. If your complaint/issue has not been resolved yet, please e-mail us, so we can check on the status of your subscription. Thank you.

b5caf8b7, 2013-01-03, 10:13AM CST

UPDATE: All complaints have been resolved and are now closed. Thank you for using our service.

71372048, 2013-01-03, 01:14PM CST

Not all complaints have been resolved. I have called and emailed several times with no response, no magazine, and no refund. Time for the company to reach out to me and resolve.

b375b00b, 2013-01-14, 03:42PM CST

Paid with PayPal for 3 years subscription in October 2012. January 2013, still no magazine, call PayPal and got their number to call. No answer, left a message, I was told to get hold of them on line, sadly, no easy way to leave any message. Many complaints.

PayPal was kind enough to refund my money.

Be Aware - Do Not Buy Anything from This Website.