Walmart - Double Billing and Fraud!!!

Posted on Monday, December 26th, 2011 at 10:49am CST by 2a8ad07a

Product: Sol Step daytime plantar shock absorption for heel pain

Company: Walmart

Location: Jax, FL, 32216, US

URL: http://Walmart.com/

Back in September on the 26th, I ordered online, what I thought was a "boot". This is what the picture shows when you put in "Sol Step Daytime Plantar Shock Absorption for Heel Pain". When received it, it was a "half-sock" for your heel. I decided to return the item and get a refund. I tried to contract them and at first I couldn't as their email service would not work. Well, they refunded my money and asked that I return the item. I returned November 12th. The first week in December, I received an email that they had received the item. Well, on December 24,2011 my account was charged $27.85 again for the item that I returned! I had complained before on here about how the picture is a misleading and they still haven't bothered to change it, and now I am being charged again for something that I returned! This has put me in the negative at the bank so even if they refund me my $27.85 that they took out, I will still end up owing the bank $35.00 for insufficent fees as I was told it would take 3-7 business days for them to return my money. I have had it with Walmart and their sorry service. I guess you get what you pay for. Everything is cheap and so is their lousy service.