Sleep train mattress center - Sleeptrain lies

Posted on Thursday, December 22nd, 2011 at 2:32pm CST by d5db2d9a

Product: Simmions king size beautyrest

Company: Sleep train mattress center

Location: 2481 Notre Dame Blvd.
Chico, Ca, 95928, US

URL: http://www.sleeptrain.com/

Purchased a Simmions Cal/King beautyrest mattress set from Sleep train on Oct. 8th 2008 after first year mattress started saging. Oct 30 2011 saging got so bad called sleep train and they sent an inspector out.

Sleep train responed with a phone call.

(First lie) box was broke down and (Second lie) not new, could not warranty mattress. Person I was speaking to was Andress, I told him it was a new box by simmions. If the box is bad it means they sold me a defective box. Andress change story (Third lie) didn't buy new frame with the proper support told Andress I bought the bed as a complete set and it has the center support and that sleep train set it up so they sold me the wrong frame so it is still a warranty issue. (Forth lie) Andress stated I see you have moved and I must not have put the bed frame together right. Told Andress I was a retired heavy equipment mechanic I take equipment apart and reassemble them all the time and that a bed frame is not rocket science to disasemblie and reasemblie. (Fifth lie) it was the wrong bed frame and they would sell me a new one and that is what he stuck with. He than gave me simmions phone number talked with them said they would have someone out 7 -10 days no one has even called to make an appointment. Checked today 12/22/11 Simmions has lots of complaints against them for product and service. The inspector took all the information from the beds and pictures apparently Andress didn't even bother to read the report the inspector wrote.