Kittles Furniture - Lack of honesty and service

Product: Comfort Care Lounge Chair

Company: Kittles Furniture

Location: 2659 Maple Point Drive
Lafayette, In, 47905, US

On 11/16/11 I ordered a lounge chair and paid the required $261.00 down. I asked the salesperson if that was going to be the best price and he said it would not go lower that was a black Friday sale price. We said we needed delivery because my husband had a stoke and could not handle the lounge chair. They said it would be $99.00 for 3 miles and I said that was crazy so I asked it they would at least help load it into our truck and was told they did not have anyone to do that. Meantime the lounge was not ordered until 11/21/11. I happened to be shopping near Kittles so I stopped in to do the credit information to have that out of the way and noticed that the chair was on sale for less money. I asked them to check to see how the order was going and was told it was on the truck and being shipped from Memphis, TN. They first called on December 13 and told me it was on the truck and then someone else called 12/16 and said it was on the truck. Meantime, we still have no lounge chair. I could have driven 7-8 times to Memphis by now. I am getting the runaround and I don't like it. They are working with my money and failed to order the chair when they should have done so. I think that they should deliver the chair for no charge to cover the lies and bad service that we have gotten. Now they said they lounge would not be here until after Christmas, but they would loan us one, but they would charge my account for the loaner. No deal. Id'd never get my credit back. So a Christmas gift will be here Lord only knows when.