Ashley furniture - Defected and poor quality Ashley furniture

Company: Ashley furniture

Location: 211 Newnan Crossing Bypass, Newnan GA 30265
Newnan, GA, 30265, US

URL: http://www.ashleyfurniturehomestore.com/

I purchased a Stearns and Foster King size mattress and a set of dining table on Sept. 5, 2011. The mattress delivered has two stains, very loose corner and tons of strings hanging from all over the mattress. The table has scratches and dents. They replaced the table top but the replaced one is even worse. It has various cracks, dents and scratches. They refused to do anything else to the replaced but defected table, stating all the cracks, dents are normal. Tried to avoid long process dealing with manufacturer regarding the mattress, I asked help from sales representative which is not easy at all either. When the sales manager Damian Penley took over the case, he first promised to send new technician but I never heard anything from Ashley customer service after so many attempts to contact Mr. Penley. I even went to store two times, hope to talk to Mr. Penley face to face. The communication goes by circles again and again without any result, so I finally gave up. Mr. Penley then told me that they have done everything for me, and the furnitures are normal, and there is nothing else they can do for me. Extremely disappointed, I decided to file a claim on BBB. It is really impossible to imagine that mattress with stains, so many strings hanging and super loose corner, and table with all those cracks and dents are normal and none defected. One can't help but doubt what kind of quality Ashley furnitures have! Obviously that Ashley does not really care its customers because they don't make any efforts to satisfy its customer.