Directv - Directv Overcharging

Posted on Monday, December 19th, 2011 at 3:09am CST by 09dba5c1

Product: Satellite TV

Company: Directv

URL: http://directv.com/

I went to my local at&t store in person to subscribe to internet and directv. I was told by the salesperson that I could bundle the two to save money. I recieved my directv bills, and they are more than double of the payment I signed up for. I was told I would pay $36.99 per month, and my last bill was almost $150.00. I have contacted support many times (10 times), and they keep telling me that I cannot lower the price, and that I did not sign up for the at&t package (again, I went into a brick and mortar at&t store to purchase this service). I am very frustrated and stuck in a contract that is overcharging me.

b0d9e897, 2011-12-22, 03:37PM CST

I have a simular issue, they keep adding fee's, changing my plan, and I have to keep calling them and getting this fixed. They added the protection plan after i specifically told them not to, then they charged me for removing it. Then after i get that fixed my HD promo didn't apply for this month they charged me for it when it should still be valid. And they never give me the money back they can only charge less on the next bill? What is this crap? They can't just charge me extra out of the blue? Someone needs to file another lawsuit!