MT. Auburn Roofing Co - Roofing

Location: 320 hwy 121 ste K-306
COPPELL, TX, 75019, US

URL: http://www.dallasftworthroofinh.com/

Category: Building, Construction

MT. Auburn Roofing Co replaced my entire roof on my residence (Aug 2011). The original roof was still on the residence (built in 2003). The first rain after the replaced roof (Oct 5, 2011) allowed water to leak into my residence. Water came in thru the interior wall of my office, and also onto my front porch. Problem is I have faux walls and wood shutters. So I felt that MT Auburn would most likely only make things worse to correct the damage that the water made.

Sorry they cant put a simple roof on correctly. If their Foreman paid attention to his job instead of soliciting personal business this probably could have been avoided.

Mt Auburn failed to seal the brick flashing. I selected MT Auburn based on the fact they were a Farmers Insurance "First Choice Repair Program" vendor. What a mistake that was. In my opinion First Choice acted as an advocate for the roofing company, and not me the homeowner. Choose your roofer carefully.

9cb74aaf, 2013-04-21, 03:12PM CDT

I had similar experience where poor caulking effort was done around skylight and several other spots, nails not properly installed and solicited personal business. Leaks fixed before next rain. Required paint touch ups inside.