Tickets At Work - Lost Vacation

Company: Tickets At Work

Location: 8472 Palm Parkway
Orlando, FL, 32836, US

URL: http://www.ticketsatwork.com

I reserved 2 rooms at Comfort Suites Orlando through Tickets at Work for Sat Dec 10, 2011.

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011, my husband had to call 911 at 4am and I was taken to the Emergency Room by Ambulance where I was immediately taken to the ICU. It was a medical emergency. I was released Mon evening, Dec 12, 2011.

My husband called the hotel and Tickets at Work to let them know we would not be there to use the rooms.

On 12/16/11, I called Tickets at Work to find out about rescheduling our trip sometime in the future after I have my required surgery.

I spoke with Mary, and then her Manager, Morris Mathew. He said there is nothing they could do. They charged us for the rooms we did not use. They did not offer any type of future accommodations, no refund, no voucher, no NOTHING!

We are out all the money for our trip to Universal Studios.

I feel terrible..and not just healthhwise. I disappointed my family and my children who were so looking forward to our vacation.

Now, on top of all our medical bills, we are out the money for the trip to Universal because Tickets At Work will not work with us.