MARION FINANCE - mold

Posted on Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 at 2:40pm CST by e793bb1f

Company: MARION FINANCE

Location: 520 N.MAIN STREET
MARION, SC, 29571, US

I JASMINE BLAKELY,SPOKE TO MY LANDLORD ABOUT THE MOLD THATS IN MY APARTMENT ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS.MY LANDLORD,MR.BASS,CAME OUT TO LOOK IN MY APARTMENT .I ASKED HIM COULD HE REPLACE MY KIDS BELONGINGS THAT IT OVERTOOK IN MY APARTMENT,I ASKED HIM COULD HE PUT ME IN A BETTER AND MORE CONVIENCE PLACE FOR MY KIDS,BEING THAT MY RENT WAS PAID UP TO PAR HE TOLD ME NO AND THAT HE COULD AND WOULDNT DO ANYTHING,TO MOVE OUT ON MY OWN.I CALLED MR.BASS ON 12/13/2011 TO LET HIM KNOW THAT I WILL BE IN ON THAT FRIDAY TO PAY MY RENT,HE REPLIEd "HE DIDNT WANT IT,TO MOVE OUT WITHIN 30 DAYS,BECAUSE I WAS COMPLAINTING ABOUT THE MOLD.WHEN I HAD SOMEONE TO COME IN AND CHECK WHY IT WAS OCCURRING IT WAS BECAUSE INSTEAD OF HIM PAINTING IT WITH OIL-BASED PAINT IT WAS PAINTED WTH CHEAP PAINT BEING THAT ITS A CEMENT APARTMENT.I EVEN HAVE MOLD BEHIND THE PAINT ON MY LIVING ROOM WALL.IT OVERTOOK MY BABY CARSEATTER,SHOES,BED MATTRESS,UNDER THE SINK,AND THE BATHROOM WALL ITS TO THE POINT THAT I EVEN LET HIM KNOW THAT I HAVE TO KEEP THE AIR CONDITIONER RUNNING INSTEAD OF THE HEATER.I HAVE TO CLEAN WTH ACID,BLEACH,AND ALL TYPES OF STRONG CLEANERS AND THE SMELL IS VERY AWFUL WHEN THE MILDEW FALLS.ITS A DISGRACE FOR HIM NOT TO EVEN CAREI WOULD LIKE FOR MY BELONGINGS TO BE REPLACED AND MY MONEY FROM THE BEGINNING OF MY RENTAL TO NOV.