LKQ/Automotix - LKQ Automotix sent wrong parts and will not return calls for refund

Posted on Tuesday, December 13th, 2011 at 12:42pm CST by 2532b482

Product: 2002 Honda Odyssey send row seat gray cloth

Company: LKQ/Automotix

Location: 19423 Aldine Westfield Road
Houston, TX, 77073, US

URL: http://www.automotix.com/

Reference Work Order 30982302: I ordered a gray cloth second row passenger side seat for my 2002 Honda Odyssey from Elizabeth Dominguez of LKQ Automitive. The last I spoke with Ms. Dominguez(on or around November 16, 2011), she stated that since I had received and returned 3 chairs that were the incorrect color (the first and third chairs were blue) and the incorrect fabric (the second one was leather), I would receive a refund. I refused delivery (as instructed by Mrs. Dominguez) of the first 2 chairs. The third was delivered by UPS and returned via UPS. Although all chairs have been returned,it is now almost a month later and I have neither seen a refund nor had any calls/messages left for Mrs. Dominguez returned to update me on the matter. I have tried several times to reach another person at this company, but have only ended up on hold until the line disconnects me. Calling again only puts me back into that hold loop. I would like to receive my refund of $235 and have the matter closed as soon as possible.

c33de1f8, 2012-01-19, 08:39PM CST

on December 13th i ordered a 5.2L motor for my Dodge Van, my credit card was charged for 1011.06 , i have not received any motor and all my phine calls and emails have no reponses, only voice mails and no reponses, i want a full refund immediately.

Albert Mccoy / Marcia Garcia Order LBCDKEOW