Kyle Leon - KYLE LEON not refunding per guarantee

Company: Kyle Leon

Location: 30 Vaughan Street
Guelph, On, N1G0B8, CA

URL: http://customizedfatloss.com/

I purchased KYLE LEON's CUSTOMIZED FAT LOSS PLAN online. It had a 60-day money back guarantee. After reviewing the materials, I decided to return it. I emailed customer service. I received a reply saying that they were sorry that I didn't like the plan but that I could have free products/services. I said "No thank you. Please just give me a refund. The same reply gets sent to me again. I emailed and said "I told you that I don't want this offer. Just issue my refund." Days go by, I write again. "Why is this refund taking so long to process?" The receive the same reply. I say "Stop trying to keep me in this program. I already told you that I'm not interested. Issue my refund immediately." Still nothing. It's obvious that there really isn't any customer service department -just a computer spitting out an automated reply. And it looks like it'll just keep on that way until the 60-day money back guarantee has expired. KYLE LEON'S CUSTOMIZED FAT LOSS PLAN is not honoring it's money back guarantee. BUYERS BEWARE and DON'T BUY !!

Business Reply  Kelly SP, 2013-11-12, 02:56PM CST

I represent Kyle Leon and his brands (The Muscle Maximizer & Customized Fat Loss programs). We have a customer service department dedicated to providing you with all you need to know about this program, please feel free to contact us directly.

Thanks,