canadaonly.ca - CanadaOnly.ca is a FAKE company!

Posted on Monday, December 12th, 2011 at 9:56am CST by 15e96aab

Company: canadaonly.ca

Location: 1035 McTavish Road, NE
Calgary, AB, T2E 7G9, CA

URL: http://www.canadaonly.ca/

I ordered items from this company via their website in Oct 2011, was later charged and then 2 months went by with no sign of the items I had been charged for.

I emailled about 5 times in that time and beyond, yet no response what so ever. I tried calling the number on their website, but this turned out to be also FAKE!

I have since contacted the police, Canadian and my own government to make an offical complaint against these people pretending to be a good, decent Canadian company, when they really are a fake one, that take your money and then dont give you anything in return.

DONT USE THEM, JUST REPORT THEM, WE WILL DEAL WITH THEM SOON!

781c1958, 2012-07-23, 10:03AM CDT

I was so happy when i found Canadian goods to be shipped to the USA. I ordered $75 worth of goods, I even got a tracking number but nothing ever arrived and USPS doesn't tell you the address where this was delivered. I phoned them they agreed to re ship for free! (I know too good to be true) I ordered a further $87 worth, this was on back order for over a month then was marked shipped, no tracking information, They emailed me once to tell me to wait 10 business days.

now, no emails or anything. and surprise surprise it is more than 45 days so paypal will not assist with the dispute.

and their website is still up!!