coffee pods 2 u

Company: coffee pods 2 u

Location: Premium Marketing, LLC P.O. Box 3616 Long Beach, CA 90803
Long Beach, CA, 90803, US

URL: http://coffeepods2u.com/

The company said they ship right away. It took them a week to ship. There was no confirmatory email. They did not answer my email inquiries. They did not pick up their phone, or return calls left on voice mail. When the order was finally received, the coffee pods made very weak coffee. I emailed that I was returning the package, and got no reply. I returned it, but the only way I got a refund was by filing a dispute with Paypal. I then got a refund.

Business Reply  7e487241, 2012-09-07, 04:16PM CDT

It is impossible for coffee pods 2 U to dispute a complaint such as the above. The claim is simply internet vapor. We don?t know who sent it to you or what blend of coffee pods they ordered, the order number or the UPS tracking information. VAPOR!

Our policy has always been 100% satisfaction guaranty or your money back and we have never failed to support this policy.

All of our coffee pods weigh over 10 grams verses the typical 7.6 gram pods found in grocery markets. It is a great tasting coffee at a reasonable price.

We don?t advertise. Ninety five percent of our sales are repeating customers, many have been enjoying our coffee pods since we started business.

Celebrating our eighth year serving the internet community premium quality coffee pods and dependable Customer Service since 2004.

Coffeepods2u.com