Samsung Corporation - Samsung Corporation -- Horrid

Samsung Electronics Bldg

1320-10 Seocho-2-dong, Seocho-gu

Seoul, Korea 137-857

To whom it may concern,

I purchased a Samsung LN46B650 television on 05-02-2009. The television worked fine until 12-01-11 at which time I noticed red & yellow vertical lines on the screen. I had purchased a 3 year extended warranty and am expecting the repairmen to come to my home on 12-16-11. Unfortunately for me the warranty company has had numerous complaints against them and the BBB (Better Business Bureau) has them rated C-, so I am not expecting anything different.

What really upsets me is that when I conducted a search on the internet regarding my problem I noticed hundreds of complaints from people who either purchased this same model, or who purchased models approximately 2-3 years ago. I am certain that you are well aware of this problem as most of these people had contacted Samsung. I am also certain that you know exactly what the problem is and the supplier(s) were/are that you purchase the faulty boards from.

I m even more upset when I think that you could have simply had a recall of some sort to correct the problem, but I guess you thought it best to deal with those of us affected on a case-by-case basis.

My solution is this: I will buy another television, which will obviously not be a Samsung. Whether or not my current Samsung gets fixed remains to be seen, but if it does I will donate it to charityI would feel horrible selling it to someone knowing there can be more problems down the road while knowing full well that Samsung is not an honorable corporation in dealing with customer issues. Apparently your corporation finds this behavior acceptable. I understand whyits a simple mathematical game. There are not enough of us affected by this problem to cause an interruption in your sales, for if there was you would certainly address the issue.

In any event, I have filed a complaint with Consumer Affairs & am in the process of filing another with the BBB. I will tell anyone & everyone who asks not to buy any electronic product with the Samsung name on it. I will post this story on websites & as many internet sites that are appropriate for such information and as many recipients I can.

Again, it will not affect your bottom line but at least people who read this & the numerous complaints I have, and will post, will hopefully pause and take into consideration this information before making their purchase. Im not a vindictive person, but my frustration with Samsung is such that it is driving me to inform others of my experienceand I am not alone as I sure you are well aware.

This letters purpose is to let you know what one (1) customer thinks of your company.

Sincerely,