Straight Talk/Walmart - Straight Talk Phone Service NIghtmare

Company: Straight Talk/Walmart

Location: 1251 South Perry Road
Plainfield, IN, 46168, US

URL: http://www.straighttalk.com/

I purchased two straight talk lines and phones (one for me, one for my wife). I was not happy with the phone or the service (the web access would constantly "pause," and was non-fucntional). So I returned my phone and cancelled my service within the 30 day money back guarantee window. Straight Talk billed me for the phone I returned so I disputed that charge. In response to my dispute they disconnected my wife's phone! This is her sole means of communication and places her at risk. After two hours on the phone with over 8 different representatives, the lost prevention person (who would not give me his name) said it was my credit card companies fault for disputing the entire purchase. I called the credit card company and they said they only disputed the charge for the returned phone. This is an on going nightmare that still has not been resolved.

Johannes P., 2014-11-21, 10:34PM CST

My issue with straight talk is that sometimes people call me or I call them. I can hear them but they can't hear me. I am about to switch over to Verizon, who seems to be the only carrier with reliable service.