Suntrader Networks Ltd - Work-at-home scam

Company: Suntrader Networks Ltd

Location: POB 430 Hod Hasharon 45100 Israel
Israel, Ra, 45100, IL

URL: http://www.suntrader.com/

This company offered me a deal of 5 articles project. "Eyal Beit-On", so-called MD of the company, asked me to start writing and deliver the copies as soon as possible. But, I requested pre-payment before working at it. The buyer finally sent me 100$ after taking a firm stand. Subsequently after receiving the articles, he started to make some false fraudulent claims (which is traditional signs of work from home scams) and telling me that he is going to get the money back by disputing the transaction.

All the service providers out there should be aware of this gory work-at-home scam company. This company initially looks like a genuine paying company, after receiving your work they try their known ways to get the money back.

Fortunately, In the progress of PayPal dispute case, PayPal executives had reviewed my work and accepted that it was buyer's false claim.

Few details about this scam business:

Their business site: www.suntrader.com

Mail ID: [email protected]

8122a41b, 2011-08-09, 12:27PM CDT

My name is Eyal Beit-On. No quotations marks needed - it's my real name. I have been running Suntrader Networks for 12 years and once in a while you come across frauds like this person (I still have no idea what his name is). Could be Michael Sadish, Mike Cris or Satish. Me, I have one name and you can locate me any time.

PayPal decided in favor of this fraud, and that's okay. If anyone wants to see samples of the "High Quality" content he wrote please see the post below on our blog.

You can read about it all here: http://www.onlinemarketing.co.il/content-writing-scams-mike-cris-aka-michael-sadish-aka-sadishwebhostgmail-com-or-contentodor-com/

db4fb1c1, 2011-09-07, 03:52AM CDT

Eyal Beit-On is the big fraud and online scam player. I too have such experience.