Sears Repairs - Sears Repairs - NO show, No call, just apologies!

Posted on Friday, August 5th, 2011 at 6:25pm CDT by 1218c2cf

Product: Sears Warranty Service

Company: Sears Repairs

URL: http://searsrepairs.com/

I see that I am not the only person who has had a problem with Sears Repair Services like this.

I made an appointment for stove repair for today. I received a phone call and an email confirming the appointment with a window of 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM and indicating that the technician would call a few minutes before arriving.At 5:00 PM No technician had called. I called Sears. I was connected to a customer service operator who was unintelligible and rude. I asked to speak to a supervisor who spoke and understood English. There was silence. The same operator came on and said that he would try to find a supervisor. I advised him that I was taping the call, just as they do and that I would be contacting Sears Social Media. He said that since I was taping the call he was going to end the call. He hung up. At 6:00 PM I called again. I was told that a technician was still assigned and "should be there by 7:00 PM."

Sears pitches their warranties and as long as you don't call they are fine. This is NOT the first time that Sears has done this to me. I am sure that it will be the last.