Brighter Image Labs - Brighter Image Labs is a scam.

Posted on Friday, August 5th, 2011 at 7:39pm CDT by 833f7ee5

Product: teeth whitening gel, Press on veneers

Company: Brighter Image Labs

Location: 2433 South University Drive
FORT WORTH, TX, 76109, US

URL: http://www.temporaryteethveneers.com/

Category: Online Scams

I bought veneers from this company November 22, 2010, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund. AVOID THIS COMPANY! Laurie Hall will say they have been shipped, you call her back a week later and then she will say they are being made now and ready to ship in a week, the machine is broken, shipping lost the information and it goes on and on. Same for the refund, she claims it has been sent. Then you call back and she will say accounting is working on it. Lies all lies... They did send an upper set but one had a hole in them the other made me look like I had buck teeth and I couldn't even close my mouth, they stuck out over my lower lip. What kind of quality control is that?.

Now they are saying they will not send me a refund or deal with me any longer because they feel I am difficult and will not be happy no matter what they do. Not true, I will happy once they refund my money! Bill Watson, says they will not work with me until I take down my online postings about them. I want them to refund my money!

they go by all of these names and more. Brighter Image Dental Lab press-on veneers, professional teeth whitening, dental image, brighter image tooth whitening gel, MSC Development, Inc.

4f4a3262, 2012-03-23, 11:14AM CDT

Brighter Image Dental Laboratory AKA MSC Development, Inc. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! Their marketing campaign is designed to take advantage of you. They do not deliver a useable product. Delivery timelines of merchandise are exaggerated and never met. Customer service representatives are liars and deceivers. If you think your experience with this company will be any different and you decide not to heed this warning, once you are dissatisfied and think you will get a refund of your money well, GOOD LUCK! If you are a currently dissatisfied customer of Brighter Image Dental Laboratory AKA MSC Development, Inc. please join me on www.change.org where I have begun a petition to correct their business practices with hopes of them making good in providing services marketed or refund all money as a result of not being able to do so.