Eastern Outdoors - Eatern Outdoors Aaron Black Metal building Scam

Posted on Saturday, August 27th, 2011 at 8:33pm CDT by 9d13cca7

Company: Eastern Outdoors

Location: Asheboro NC
Asheboro, nc, US

On march 14 of this year I put money down on a carport from Eastern outdoors. I was promised it would be 2 to 3 weeks. The weeks past and I had no carport and no call explaining why. I tried numerous times to contact them but they would not return my calls after several weeks of this I drove down to the business to talk to them in person. they still avoided me and I found out there were many others in my same situation. When I tried again to see the owner ( Aaron Black )he refused to see me and told me " you better no be there when I get there" so I called the policed and the deputy advised me to take it to court, so I did. the Judge ruled in my favor and ordered him to give me my money bacc.

He did not.

I filed more papers on him and he still has not given me my money back.

Don't get caught in this situation, avoid Eastern Outdoors.

dfba4a2a, 2012-01-24, 09:43AM CST

I also got ripped off by Aaron Black and many more people, this is now a criminal case. I paid him 1400.00 down and the concrete man 1168.00 for concrete slab. Now I have a slab of concret in my yard and still no metal garage!Please do not do business with these people, I have heard they are working under a new name to scam more people.