Sprint - Sprint -- EXPENSIVE & SLOW

Posted on Friday, August 26th, 2011 at 4:57pm CDT by a51bc64b

Product: Sprint Wireless Data Plan

Company: Sprint

URL: http://www.sprint.com/

They have the most expensive internet plan... it is also the slowest.

Not too sure on the numbers but I had a wireless data plan from Verizon that allowed a whole lot of internet use for $35/month. I think At&T is also similar.

I signed up for Sprint's services for about $40 and bills ended up being $300+ per month.

Their internet was not even fast enough to load music or videos correctly, and the amount of data you are allowed to use is far less. What it would do though is count the data toward your monthly bill. It would have choppy, lagging videos that stop frequently or don't load at all, but all of the data would counted toward my monthly allotment.

Trying to explain this to a customer service representative was impossible, even when telling them that it didn't work correctly. They must need the money.

$300 a month for internet doesn't seem right at all. Even if it was just $100. The details aren't something I pay attention to very much as I am a very busy person and assumed it would be similar to the other companies. I guess they just aren't on the same level as the other ones though.