Vanguard Solar Technologies - All talk, no solar panels

Company: Vanguard Solar Technologies

Location: 2970 West 84th Street #10
Miami, FL, 33018, US

URL: http://www.vanguardsolartechnologies.com/

This is an order for a VISE 2600 Complete 2.6kW Solar System. Invoice # 363382. Price, $8885.00 paid by personal check cashed by Vanguard on 07/26/11. Vanguard's web site states that all orders are shipped in 5-15 business days. Not so in my case.The only shipment received has been a 29 lb. box of hardware on 08/12/11. The Vanguard rep. I have been dealing with is Paul (does not give last name).

I have tried to contact Paul by phone and only get voice mail and no return calls. I must have this system installed by mid September or loose my state rebate. I would advise to only order COD from this outfit.

462d06a1, 2012-07-09, 11:56AM CDT

Hello! I have the same problem

This is an order of a solar system VISE1040 Complete 1.04kW High Performance Solar System with

Flat Roof Installation Kit (Landscape). Invoice #363488 paid by a wired transfer funds on 05/14/12.

The only shipment received has been a Flat Roof Installation Kit and it was incomplete on 06/20/12.

I algo have tried to contact Paul Ventoso by emails but he didn't answer my mails,also by phone and only get voice mail and no return calls.

What did you do? Did you receive your order complete? Because I do not what to do!