Ashley Furniture - Ashley Furniture (Murfreesboro, TN) Is A JOKE!!

Posted on Monday, August 22nd, 2011 at 3:07pm CDT by de1eeb0b

Product: Furniture Store

Company: Ashley Furniture

Location: Murfreesboro, TN, 37129, US

URL: http://www.ashleyfurniturehomestore.com/

I purchased a new home in August of 2007 and went to Ashley to purchase furniture for my ENTIRE house. Upon finalizing my purchase I was told my furniture would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. This seemed kind of long, but I loved my furniture and wanted it. When the 4-6 weeks had passed without any contact from Ashley I called them....several times. With each call I received a different story and continuously bad customer service. Basically what I found out was that I had purchased 3 bedroom sets, a dining room set and a living room set and 1 (yes I said 1) piece of furniture was missing, so they couldn't deliver any of it. Finally after 2 months I told them I would just like to cancel my order as it was apparent that they couldn't produce my furniture. In return I was told I would have to pay a restocking fee. After almost 3 months of living in a new home with no furniture and sleeping on a mattress on the floor Ashley's delivered my furniture. You would think after this that I would never use Ashley Furniture again. Unfortunately I decided to give them a second chance and in 2008 I ordered a few matching pieces to go with the bedroom sets I already had. Well you can imagine what happened. It didn't take 3 months, but it did take over 2 months to receive 3 night stands and a TV console. This time I did learn my lesson and will NEVER use Ashley Furniture again. In addition I tell ALL of my friends and family about my experience. In fact, a friend of mine just recently had the same experience a few months ago. I guess some things never change.

08a73eb5, 2011-09-08, 12:13PM CDT

I'm sorry about your experience.