Samsung - Customer Service

Company: Samsung

Location: GREENVILLE, SC, US

URL: http://www.samsung.com/

Category: Appliances, Equipment, Tools

I called Samsung's customer service number for assistance with my tv. The girl "Emma" that took the call would not let me get a word in edgewise. She was so anxious, over- bearing, and rude. Every time I got ready to speak she would cut me off. She ended up not being able to assist me because she could not close her mouth and listen. She spoke to me rudely and said let's hurry up and get this call over. I told her how rude she was and she hung up. She continued to call my home every few minutes to the point of harassing me. I have recorded the times she is calling and keeping a record of the calls. I plan on contacting the phone company and or local authorities if this girl continues to call my home every few minutes. She is calling me from 864-360-7777. The number is reported as a cell phone number in Greenville, South Carolina's Spartanburg area.

I have been searching for the corporate office of Samsung to make a complaint and there is no such phone number or address to write. Its like they do not want to be contacted. I even called several numbers that are on the web for Samsung over an hour and every one of those dummies told me they did not have a corporate address or phone number for complaints.

Had I known the customer service and tv from Samsung both were no good I would have ran the other way. Everyone I did speak with talked to me like crap.