FactoryOutletStore.com - FactoryOutletStore.com is rip off

Company: FactoryOutletStore.com

Location: 34 34th Street 3rd Floor
Brooklyn, Ne, 11232, US

URL: http://www.factoryoutletstore.com/

My purchase claimed to be "Brand New", but instead I received the headset and a charger in a ziplock baggy. Not exactly manufacturer bulk packaging. In addition, the Plantronics manufacturers charger was replaced with a Sanyo product. The headset may have been new, but since it was already opened and it did not come with the appropriate charger or the carrying case which is included in the retail packaging, I can only assume it was used. This product should have been labeled as open box, previously purchased, refurbushed, or all of the above and it should have mentioned that not all parts would be included or from the same manufacturer. If these things had been mentioned, I would not have purchased the product. The fact is FactoryOutletStore.com is misleading customers regarding this product. I would never purchase from this company again and I would fervently encourage everyone to avoid this site at all costs.

aa313587, 2011-09-19, 01:06PM CDT

I confirm this. My headset had expired battery after two months. Website says one year warranty but they are not authorized by plantronics so plantronics will not support warranty and neither does factory outlet. Factory outlet ships **** that doesn't work.

fb566075, 2012-04-20, 09:07AM CDT

I confirm this too. Recieved ziplock baggy full of non-functioning junk. Returned and got different baggy of non-functioning junk.

canceled credit card charge and they keep charging me.

STAY FAR AWAY FROM factoryoutletstore.com!

Remember if a deal is too good to be true, then it is.